I often asked myself, why him? Why us? What did we do? Why can't it attack murderers, and rapist? Truth is...I don't have time to ask questions...only time to act. For cancer is not for the weak, it's for the strong...and the strong will SURVIVE!!!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Post Op 3-26-12

4 weeks from surgery...and Tony is doing great.  "I feel great." Tony said, "I'm eating, sometimes the food gets stuck, but other than that so  far so good."

The doctor had a smile on his face.  He was thrilled to see how well Tony was doing.  I asked him about where the cancer would come back to if it would come back and also some other questions.  How much can he lift?  How about swimming with his J-Tube?  How often will he have endoscopy's moving forward?  No swimming, but he can pick up Ashton now :)  A HUGE PLUS FOR ME!!!  And as far as endoscopy's go, that decision will be made once he completes all his chemo and radiation. 

All in all the appointment went great and Tony was officially cleared to start his therapies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment