I often asked myself, why him? Why us? What did we do? Why can't it attack murderers, and rapist? Truth is...I don't have time to ask questions...only time to act. For cancer is not for the weak, it's for the strong...and the strong will SURVIVE!!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Its Been A Year

February 20, 2012 - "Aydin baby, I'm so sorry, we are going to have to celebrate your birthday another time."
"Why mommy?  No transformers?" 
"I'm so sorry baby, mommy has to take daddy to the doctor so they can make him better, but Aunt Jaime and Uncle Zach will be here, and Ms. Hallie is going to celebrate with you at school with all your friends."
"OK Mommy," Aydin said with a sad, but no tears look on his face.

I of course cried and felt HORRIBLE.  But surgery is scheduled for Friday, Feb 24, 2012, Aydin's 4th birthday...I had no choice.

February 24, 2013 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AYDIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!  :)  Not only was Tony there to see Aydin on his 5th birthday, but he was FINALLY cancer free!!! :)
A year from hell, but it was all worth it. Anything for Aydin and Tony on THEIR special day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment