I often asked myself, why him? Why us? What did we do? Why can't it attack murderers, and rapist? Truth is...I don't have time to ask questions...only time to act. For cancer is not for the weak, it's for the strong...and the strong will SURVIVE!!!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cardiac Ablation 1/3/2014

After Thanksgiving Tony went and had his heart halter put on.  The results were what we thought.  PVCs...Pre-Ventricular Contractions.  Well we can all have these, but when you are having 30 a min, or 1 every 4th and 5th beat...it needs to be fixed.

We met with the heart electo doctor and he explained how he would do the procedure.  A catheter up his groin to his heart.  They locate the area of the heart that is damaged, and kill it pretty much.  Too easy right?  I think the hardest part was making Tony lay perfectly still for 4 hours after the procedure.

My friend Erin kept all the kids for us the day and weekend of the ablation so Tony could rest.  We truly do have the best friends and support in the world...when I remember to ask for it.  LOL

Well now Tony's ticker is fixed...its time for the next surgery, Endoscopy with biopsies and JTube placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment