I often asked myself, why him? Why us? What did we do? Why can't it attack murderers, and rapist? Truth is...I don't have time to ask questions...only time to act. For cancer is not for the weak, it's for the strong...and the strong will SURVIVE!!!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Screw It, We're Going To The Beach

Radiation is finally over.  Now we have a 3 week break before the next wave of treatment...infusion chemo...so I'm taking them to the beach.  I mean why not?  The kids deserve the break, I deserve the break, we need it before Tony gets sick again.  So I took the kids out of school for a couple of days and we went to the beach!! :)

We did the best we could.  Tony was still a bit under the weather, but at our resort, I can let the boys go and have fun while I stay in the room with Tony.

We truly had a great time.  Tony and I even got to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary :)  <3



No comments:

Post a Comment