I often asked myself, why him? Why us? What did we do? Why can't it attack murderers, and rapist? Truth is...I don't have time to ask questions...only time to act. For cancer is not for the weak, it's for the strong...and the strong will SURVIVE!!!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cancer WHAT? FREEEEEE :)


I am so proud of my 4 younger sons.  Alec 15, has been my rock star.  I tear up every time I think about how strong he was during all of this.  We never lost faith and every time it was slipping for me, God put someone in my life to bring me back.  The nurses at Duke prayed with us.  Friends and family, the Pastor from our 4 yr olds pre-school came by to visit…Tonyeese saw me BREAKDOWN like no one in this town ever had...everyone was just great!!!  I took the past 6 months one day at a time, never stopping to think or else I would fall apart. 
Aydin's, "Dear God, make Daddy's boo boo better.  Amen!!!"  Always a welcomed prayer in this house.

Tony had his post treatment CT on Aug 24…1 month ago today…IT WAS CLEAN!!!!!!!!  No lymph nodes, no cancer ANYWHERE.  I swear it was divine intervention.  God came down and cleaned Tony out.  Every day my 4 year old would say, “Dear God, make Daddy’s boo boo better, AMEN!!”  I believe in prayer and I believe that God has not only healed Tony, but healed our family.

We go to Church now, we spend time as a family now, no more arguing, Tony is coaching Austin (12) football team.  He is still recovering from all the treatment and still has his feeding tube, but he’s alive and a new man.  GOD IS GOOD!!!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment