I often asked myself, why him? Why us? What did we do? Why can't it attack murderers, and rapist? Truth is...I don't have time to ask questions...only time to act. For cancer is not for the weak, it's for the strong...and the strong will SURVIVE!!!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Hit My Knees For The First Time in a loooooooooooooong Time 2-24-12

The night before surgery, I don't think I had ever begged God for something in my whole life.  I don't think I had cried so much in 24 hours EVER. 

The alarm went off at 4am.  We had to be there at 530.  Before we left I got on my knees and prayed.  All I could think to say was PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't take him from me, don't take him from my kids, don't take him...not yet...not now.  Its not his time...YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM YET.  As each tear fell the better I felt.  Time to wipe my eyes and put on a strong smile for Tony...it was time to head to teh hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment