I often asked myself, why him? Why us? What did we do? Why can't it attack murderers, and rapist? Truth is...I don't have time to ask questions...only time to act. For cancer is not for the weak, it's for the strong...and the strong will SURVIVE!!!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Story of the 8s

Ok so I'm a #'s person.  I asked God for a sign and I got one :)  The number 8

See our 4 year old's birthday is 2-24-08.  2+2+4=8, he was  8lbs, 8oz and born at 620 6+2+0=8
Surgery was 2-24 (yes Aydin's birthday) 2+2+4=8
Report time 0530 5+3+0=8
PreOp Room # 17  1+7=8
Operating Room #26  2+6=8
Surgery Start time 0800 8+0+0=8
PACU Room # 53  5+3=8
Hospital Room# 6118 6+1+1=8

I knew everything would be 8-OK ;)

3 comments:

  1. You are an amazing young woman!....and to think I knew you when! Keep the faith....you DESERVE good things in your life. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Tony and your family. I love your writing. May all your tomorrows be filled with love and peace.
    Love to you all,
    Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an AMAZING INSPIRATION for so many of us fighting this BEAST! I love the way you listen to God and hear him! This number thing is interesting and completely adds up! Tony you and your family are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete